16) I love Hindi movies. At least it's a kind of flowery hopes that the love is still in the air
17) Andy Lau is my first celebrity dream. What kind of dream? Hahahaha.. Don't dare to ask.
18)I adore all the good qualities of my mum. She's is truly a 'Perempuan Melayu Terakhir'. Unlike me and Bell.
19 I wish I can go to Italy and France during my honeymoon.
20) I'm not a morning person, I rather opt for staying awake all night long..
How I wish office hour should start at 1 pm. Ohh, in my dream.
21) I'm not so dominant as I potrayed to public. I'm very fragile and clumsy. I tend to become emotionally affected just because a petty things.
22) If I could back turn back the time, I'll will put extra effort in my final year at uni, so that I can graduated with first class, telling my late grandfather how much i love him and not messing around with someone's life.
23) I want to be rich. It's a must and by all legal means.
24) I love my Ipod more than my Iphone. Music is my drugs and Ipod is the dealer =) (Eventhough dad keep complaining about how I should change the Ipod's casing already but i still refuse to do so)
25) I'm easily attracted to man who smells good. I think everyone does right?
26) My grandmother is staying in Phuket, because Phuket is actually the root of dad's side. Thailand is not an alien to me. We've been there at least twice a year =)
27) This might be quite weird, but I already met 2 fortune tellers who gave me quite a rough background about my future. They don't ask for money but they said they just want to tell me what they can see. The first one was during my trip to Jogjakarta, Indonesia and most of the things that he told me comes true and the second one is very recently. Perhaps my aura is too strong. Hahahaha
Note: Fakhrul Redha, I've made it 27 already =)